Template tags coming soon
Often problem in a project is slightly customising existing template. This normally requires to change template/…./shared.html file by saving it locally and updating paths manually. There is a way coming to workaround it.
Here is the new syntax possible in shared.html file:
<link rel=”shortcut icon” href=”<?template?>images/favicon.ico<?/?>” />
I would like to remind about one nifty feature of SMlite template engine. $template->eachTag(‘template’,callback); This is now used, to automatically locate all the files used in the template. That means – if you drop a new images/logo.png locally and if template locations are set properly, then system will automatically link to your logo instead.
This feature and many others will become available during our next release. We are also planning to launch new project home on Unfuddle.com.
2 Comments »
Leave a Reply
- You have missed few posts!
- ATK4 Blog moved to its own domain. Please update.
- Checking password strength with CrackLib
- Creating beautiful URLs with Agile Toolkit
- Security model
- New features of DB and dsql planned for ATK 4.0
- Lightweight CMS in ATK (video)
- Symfony 2.0 vs ATK3.8 – part 5 – Architecture and beyond
- Symfony 2.0 vs ATK3.8 – part 4 – Bundles, Users, DB
- Symfony 2.0 vs ATK3.8 – part 3 – The Controller
- Symfony 2.0 vs ATK3.8 – part 2 – The View