I have been working on a refactoring in a separate branch. Right now it looks stable, so I’m putting more details in here:
(you can try new branch by using svn switch)
Several of current components are relying on their own implementation for file searching:
- SMLite – template inclusion
- class auto-load
- page search
PathFinder is designed to be a system-wide controller which will take all those searches under control. It introduces concepts of Locations and resource types (such as ‘js’, ‘html’ for templates, ‘php’ etc)
For a while now, many parts of library relied on function API::getDestinationURL($page). This function returns the valid URL which will point to specified page. However the implementation of this function was only working for absolute page names, and was built-in into API.
I am adding implementation which relies on a new class called URL. This class instance will be returned by getDestinationURL(). If you happen to pass this object to getDestinationURL again, it will not going to mess up the URL anymore.
- You have missed few posts!
- ATK4 Blog moved to its own domain. Please update.
- Checking password strength with CrackLib
- Creating beautiful URLs with Agile Toolkit
- Security model
- New features of DB and dsql planned for ATK 4.0
- Lightweight CMS in ATK (video)
- Symfony 2.0 vs ATK3.8 – part 5 – Architecture and beyond
- Symfony 2.0 vs ATK3.8 – part 4 – Bundles, Users, DB
- Symfony 2.0 vs ATK3.8 – part 3 – The Controller
- Symfony 2.0 vs ATK3.8 – part 2 – The View