New class: PathFinder
Several of current components are relying on their own implementation for file searching:
- SMLite – template inclusion
- class auto-load
- page search
PathFinder is designed to be a system-wide controller which will take all those searches under control. It introduces concepts of Locations and resource types (such as ‘js’, ‘html’ for templates, ‘php’ etc)
Structured APIs will automatically include PathFinder and will supply $api->locate($type,$filename) and $api->addLocation($location,$contents) function.
$contents is passed as array of $type=>’subdirectory’.
1 Comment »
- You have missed few posts!
- ATK4 Blog moved to its own domain. Please update.
- Checking password strength with CrackLib
- Creating beautiful URLs with Agile Toolkit
- Security model
- New features of DB and dsql planned for ATK 4.0
- Lightweight CMS in ATK (video)
- Symfony 2.0 vs ATK3.8 – part 5 – Architecture and beyond
- Symfony 2.0 vs ATK3.8 – part 4 – Bundles, Users, DB
- Symfony 2.0 vs ATK3.8 – part 3 – The Controller
- Symfony 2.0 vs ATK3.8 – part 2 – The View